Business Intelligence Services
We deliver and manage data warehousing, business analytics and reporting applications that provide tangible business benefits.
We are passionate about Business Intelligence. Our Business Intelligence services help clients to harness structured data to help in decision making, financial management, regulatory compliance and customer service.
OUR BI SERVICES
To help clients meet the demands of today and plan for tomorrow, we offer the following services:
- Business Strategy and Enterprise Metrics: Enterprise information management strategy and roadmap development, business information health assessments, business case development, platform and tool evaluations, architecture definition and enterprise metrics management.
- Business Process Application: Event monitoring, BI adoption, organizational deployment and user empowerment.
BI Capabilities: BI rationalization and consolidation, data visualization and analytic applications development, BI Center of Excellence, cloud reporting.
- Analytic Applications: Enterprise analytics services, industry solutions and web analytics.
- Information Infrastructure: Data modeling, data architecture, data integration Center of Excellence, master data management, metadata management, data quality management, data warehouse performance improvement, design and development, quality assurance and auditing and data governance.
Analytics and BI Industry Solutions
Our focus on innovation and business processes is underscored by a host of industry-specific solutions. These solutions can accelerate time-to-market by employing features such as built-in data models, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and executive dashboards. We have ready-to-deploy solutions for the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
We also recognize the importance of personalization, community and context-aware Business Intelligence. Our “Behavioral BI” (BBI) platform can integrate multiple BI systems and provide sharing, commentary and customization into the BI experience. This increases adoption, knowledge sharing and value discovery.
SPADEZ BI team provides Intuitive Dashboard, Interactive Reports and Analytical Reports. This Dash board and reports may include interactive capabilities, enabling users to manipulate them or drill into the data for querying and analysis. Indicators designed to alert users when data has been updated or predefined conditions occur can also be included.
Intuitive Executive Dashboard
Executive Dashboards are used by key business stakeholders to take preventive and corrective decisions. Alerts on key metrics, gauges and heat maps and other sophisticated data visualizations help decision makers to run their business smoothly.
Interactive reports help business users to drill down deeper and gain insight on business problems. Once the problem is sighted they deep dive to.
Analytical reports provide detailed analysis of the future events which can be identified based on past data trends. This helps in controlling and monitoring business indicators in advance and takes pro-active actions to tackle the situations.
Better visuals help bring data and analysis to life,
Data visualization support decision making rather than simply reporting what happened
Data visualization democratizes data with flexible, self-service environments
Interactive Data visualization provides much valuable insight on data and its pattern
Below are some of the areas where Data visualizations help decision makers to take decision effectively:
- Identify areas that need attention or improvement.
- Understand what factors influence your customers’ behavior.
- Know which products to place where.
- Predict sales volumes.
- Discover how to increase revenues or reduce expenses